Professional Nanny needed for two children: 3-year-old boy and Newborn in Mclean, VA.
Wonderful family is looking for a reliable long-term Nanny with extensive newborn and toddler experience. The ideal candidate would be confident, engaging, proactive, and high energy who can help with meal prep for the children and is comfortable driving.
All Candidates must own reliable transportation and be familiar with the area. This position requires school pick-ups in the afternoons. Parents are looking for a career nanny that can focus on developmental milestones, create a balanced environment with healthy routines and focus on age-appropriate fun and educational activities for both boys. Nanny will be paid through payroll, no exceptions.
M-F 9 AM- 5 PM
IDEAL START DATE August 1st, 2022.
Benefits and Compensation:
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Eligible for overtime
- Sick leave
- Health Insurance Stipend
- Federal Holidays paid/off
- Milage reimbursement
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a full-time nanny
- CPR and first aid certified
- Be up to date on immunization
- Annual Flu shot
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Reliable Transportation
- At least 3 excellent references
- Authorized to work in the U.S
- Candidates must be open to paid trial days with the family prior to hiring.
- Baby’s laundry
- School drop-off and pick-ups by car
- Healthy meal preparation
- Maintain Play spaces and children’s area neat
- Children’s safety
- Children’s developmental activities and milestones