Loving Nanny needed for three boys (2,6,7 years old)
Spring Valley, Neighborhood. Northwest, DC.
Active and loving family is looking for a reliable part-time Nanny with toddler and school aged children experience. The ideal candidate would be flexible, engaging, fun, proactive and organized. The Nanny will be mostly responsible for the 2 year old the majority of time but the family wants someone who understands the responsibilities of a caretaker and can approach all 3 children with the same respect and affection when they are all together. The family would like a nanny who is open to helping the family with pick-ups and can work on weekends as well when needed. A family car can be provided if the candidate prefers.
The nanny should assist in maintaining a balanced environment for all 3 boys. She will be mostly with the toddler but will also take care of the older two occasionally. Nanny should engage with the toddler at home, take him to the playground, assist with play, feedings, and sleep routines. The candidate must be comfortable with the mom being at home. The family would love someone who is open to travelling with them domestically and internationally occasionally.
The boys are curious, loving, and enthusiastic and love to connect with their caregivers. If this role sounds like a great match for your knowledge, personality and experience we want to hear from you!
Schedule: IDEAL START November 7th, 2022.
25 hours guaranteed
3 Days a week and
1 Day during the weekend
Benefits and Compensation:
- $30-35 per hour
- 25 Hours guaranteed
- Sick leave
- Mileage reimbursement
- Federal Holidays paid/off
- 5 + years of experience as a nanny
- CPR and first aid certified
- Availability for domestic and international travel
- Be up to date on COVID-19 immunization
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Reliable Transportation
- At least 3 excellent references
- Authorized to work in the U.S
- Candidates must be open to paid trial days with the family prior to hiring.
- School pick-ups and activity drop offs
- Childcare, including meal prep, tidying of child-related mess from period of childcare, kid’s laundry, playdates, etc.
- One weekend day seek/offer some flexibility here.
- Openness to planned-in-advance: weekend slots, and traveling with us