Full-time Nanny Share Position:
Professional Nanny needed for two boys 8-month and 17-month-old in Alexandria/Springfield, Virginia.
Nanny Share parents are looking for an educated and dedicated Nanny with extensive infant and toddler experience. The ideal candidate would be someone who is engaging, creative, good communicator, high energy and with a strong child development background.
All Candidates must own reliable transportation and be familiar with the area since the families want to rotate homes in between weeks. Parents are looking for a career nanny that can focus on developmental milestones, create a balanced environment for the children with healthy routines and focus on age appropriate educational activities. The Nanny should be comfortable with Parents working from home beyond the pandemic. Nanny will be paid through payroll, no exceptions.
M-F 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
IDEAL START DATE JULY 15TH, 2020.
Rate: $19-23 hour depending on experience and qualifications
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a full time nanny
- MUST HAVE NANNY SHARE EXPERIENCE/ SIMILAR AGE GROUP CHILDREN
- CPR and first aid certified
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Reliable Transportation
- At least 3 excellent references
- Authorized to work in the U.S
- Candidates must be comfortable with pets
- Candidates must be open to paid trial days with the family prior to hiring.
- Baby’s laundry
- Maintain Play spaces and children’s area neat
- Children’s safety
- Children’s developmental activities and milestones
These two wonderful families are looking for a long-term commitment