Nanny Placements - Payment
District Sitter offers Nanny referrals for full-time positions (30+hours/week), part-time positions (<29 hours), and temporary positions (<6 months).
What makes our District Nannies so special?
Our Nannies make childcare their way of living. Most of them have specific backgrounds as newborn care specialists, night nurses, doulas, lactation consultants, psychology, and early childhood education. Plus, all of our caregivers are CPR and First Aid certified. Each nanny must also go through our rigorous background check procedure to verify application accuracy.
One time Fees:
Family membership fee $500 to start the search for the right candidates. This fee is non refundable.
Permanent Full-time Nanny placement:
- $4000 or 15%, whichever is greater, of the candidate’s total annual gross income
Permanent Part-time Nanny placement:
- $2500 or 15%, whichever is greater, of the candidate's total annual gross income.
- $2500 flat fee
District Sitter complies with the highest standards in the childcare industry and all applicable federal, state, and local laws when it comes to hiring. In order to provide a safe environment for our clients and their families, we follow a rigorous vetting process for all candidates.
- Extensive application
- In-Person Interview
- References checked and former employment verified
- Extensive criminal background investigation
- Sex Offender Search
- Verification of Social Security Number as well as another form of legal identification
- CPR and First Aid Certification verification
- Driver's record check